Leaders in custom fabrication
When it comes to fabrication, we take pride in what we do, and we do it well. SRS Group are known for our ability to provide the “full solution” to our customers across New Zealand, and overseas. We take care of the complete process; from developing a design concept utilising the latest in CAD technology, to specialist in-house custom fabrication, to the installation on site. We like to say, “We’re here until the job’s done,” providing a customer-focused, solution-orientated service, and a high quality end result.
Our in-house team of fabricators have three and a half decades of welding, cutting, forming and machining expertise under their belt in the marine, commercial and residential sectors. We have a small, but functional fabrication and welding workshop but also can offer mobile welding and on-site repairs and installations. We are committed to delivering the highest superyacht-quality standard for each and every customer, large or small. And with a fully certified welder on team, you can be assured that our fabrication stands the test of time.
Predominantly working with stainless steel, aluminium and structural steel products, we can also work with brass, copper and zinc on request. Whilst our fabricators are experts in creating balustrades, all manner of marine requirements and planter boxes for our SRS Group specialty products, they are here to also create any custom items you require that are both visually striking, yet highly functional. If you think that stainless steel can only have a slick silver finish, think again. We can help you source stainless steel in a number of colour options which will ensure your next project stands out from the rest.
Some of our past bespoke productions include:
- Statement lighting features with LED lighting strips encased
- Features for residential/commercial complexes – pergolas and clock towers
- Surrounds for feature fireplaces and bath ‘sleeves’
- Residential and commercial kitchen splash backs, counter tops, hoods, and shelving
- Powder coated beams for rigging industrial-themed lighting for kitchens
- Stainless steel framed outdoor table and benches with timber infill (with or without ice/drink buckets through centre)
- Residential statement fencing
- ‘Statement’ balustrades with encased LED lighting
- All manners of marine specific fabrication including bow rails, radar arches, rocket launchers, fuel and water tanks, bait boards and large game fishing rod holders, ladders and staircases for leisure marine craft through to superyachts
- Ladders and staircases
- Niche products such as spit rotisseries (whole animal outdoor barbecue) and fish smokers created using wine barrels and antique fridges
- Fabrication of small parts
Our fabricators love a design challenge and thrive on thinking outside of the square to present you with innovative solutions. Whether a new project or maintenance or repair, talk to us today.
The right materials for the job.
In order to guarantee the strength of every job we complete, we're pretty selective when it comes to the right materials. That's why we prefer to use materials like 316 marine grade stainless steel. Whether the project is at sea, at home, or at the office, 316 provides a long lasting, low maintenance, non-corrosive solution, which works for everyone – people, animals and plants alike!